Our Engineering Planners own the manufacturing process, and are responsible for new part introduction and on-going process improvements. They begin with the purchase order requirements, drawings, parts lists, and specifications, then develop the bill of material. They work closely with our customers and with manufacturing operations to develop and continuously improve the methods used.They also work closely with Operations on Lean initiatives to reduce cycle time and work-in-process inventory. Our wide range of services in engineering and manufacturing process help you to enhance productivity and maximize ROI.
- Manufacturing of critical components
- Product lifecycle management
- Outward and inward logistics solutions
- End-to-end Operations Management
- Warehouse management solutions